- High reliability
- Compliant with standard EN 50171
- Batteries with 10 year life (at 20°C)
- Casing compliant with EN 60598-1
- Advanced diagnostics
Riello UPS centralised power supplies are designed for buildings subject to fire prevention safety standards.
Designed and built in compliance with the EN 50171 CPSS (Central Power Supply Systems) standard amongst other guidelines, these systems are designed mainly to provide emergency lighting in the event of a power blackout. However, they can also be used for other emergency systems such as:
- automatic fire prevention systems,
- alarm units and emergency detectionsystems,
- smoke extraction equipment,
- carbon monoxide detection systems,
- specific safety systems in sensitive areas.
Riello UPS Overview:
- Regulatory compliance
- Autonomy of up to 3 h (and beyond on request)
- Battery recharge time under 12 hours
- Battery monitoring system
- Galvanic isolation of input/output (optional)
- Advanced diagnostics (information on display panel)
- Interface device to provide information remotely
- High short circuit current
In addition to Riello UPS' extensive experience in emergency applications, with thousands of installations worldwide.