The NetMan 104 network agent allows UPS directly connected over LAN 10/100 Mb connections to be managed using the main network communication protocols (TCP /IP , HTTP HTTPS, SSH, SNMPv1, SNMPv2 and SNMPv3). It was developed to integrate UPS into medium-sized and large networks, to provide a high level of reliability in communication between the UPS and associated management systems.
- Allows control and monitoring of multiple UPSs through RJ-45 ethernet port
- Built-in web server
- Real-time dynamic graphs of UPS data (voltage, frequency, load level, battery level)
- Warning notifications via audible alarm, broadcast, mobile messenger, e-mail and SNMP traps
- Historic data log stored in centralized PC database
- Simple firmware upgrade with one click
- Password security protection and remote access management
- Supports optional environmental monitoring detector for temperature, humidity and smoke.
SNMP Web Manager is required to set the IP address of the cards:
Install SNMP Web for Network 104 - Windows:
Install SNMP Web for Network 104 - Mac:
Install SNMP Web for Network 104 – User Manual: