Riello UPS GmbH will participate to the trade fair Electrical, Sanitation, Heating, Air-Conditioning in Hamburg from 20th to 22nd November 2014: Exhihition Hall B5, stand 115
About GET Nord
A new trade fair concept celebrated its debut in 2008: the merging of Nord Elektro and shk Hamburg to form a single trade fair, the GET Nord. The response was overwhelming! In 2014 GET Nord again offers you the opportunity to learn about state-of-the-art developments in building automation, energy efficiency and building facilities. From 20 – 22 November 2014, 40,000 trade visitors are expected – with an events programme that is more diversified than ever: Topics include renewable energies and home technology networks – and both play a key role at the fair.
Widen your horizons
The ultimate information platform GET Nord is the only independent and comprehensive information platform for HVAC and electrical trades, architects, planners and the wholesale sector.
- Professionally presented Use GET Nord to obtain a complete overview of manufacturers.
- Benefits for employees Update your know-how to state-of-the-art standard, with the latest information on all building technology products.
- Nurture contacts in the wholesale trade Meet and exchange ideas with exhibitors, colleagues or new potential customers at GET Nord.
- Benefits for master tradesmen Take advantage of the fair as the ideal further training option for your employees and encourage them to visit it.
Topics at GET Nord 2014.
- Building system technology, electrical engineering, sanitation, heating, air conditioning
House and building automation
Measurement and air conditioning
Control and visualisation systems
Information and communication systems
Alarm, safety and monitoring systems
Data and network technology
- Air conditioning, cooling and ventilation
- Electrical and sanitation technology
Installation technology and systems
Showers, bathrooms, WCs
Kitchens, laundry rooms
Facilities suitable for people with special needs and senior citizens
- Pump and drive technology
Drive technology and electric motors
- Heating technology
Heating technology oil, gas, solid fuel
Heating technology electrical systems
Energy generation, supplying, conversion and storage
- Plumbing technology
Roof and facade casings in metal
Metal intermediate products
Roof gutters, stack pipes and accessories
Metalworking machines/ plumbers’ tools
Heat and sound insulation
External lightning protection
- Renewable energies
Bio gas systems
Fuel cell technology
- Tools and operating equipment
Measuring and test instruments and systems
Operating, warehouse and assembly systems
Tools and workshop equipment
- Lighting technology
Illuminated advertising systems
Light control, light management
- Service providers
Facility management, contracting
Basic and advanced training
Institutions, authorities, organisations, associations
More information at the GET Nord official website