The NetMan 204 network agent allows UPS directly connected over LAN 10/100 Mb connections to be managed using the main network communication protocols (TCP /IP , HTTP HTTPS, SSH, SNMPv1, SNMPv2 and SNMPv3). It is the ideal solution for the integration of UPS over Ethernet networks with Modbus/TCP and BACnet/IP protocols. It was developed to integrate UPS into medium-sized and large networks, to provide a high level of reliability in communication between the UPS and associated management systems.
New features include the LDAP and Active Directory user authentication and the full integration with VMware’s Esxi and vCenter server for VM and host graceful shutdown.
Allowing UPS systems connected over LAN 10/100 Mb connections to be managed using TCP/IP, HTTP, and SNMP protocols, NetMan 204 is Riello UPS’s dedicated network communication card.
It’s designed to help ensure reliable and secure communications when you integrate a UPS into a wider network infrastructure. Full compatibility with management and shutdown software PowerShield³ and PowerNetGuard.
Easily Integrate UPS Into Networks
Connects UPS systems into medium or large networks over Ethernet networks using Modbus/TCP or BACNET/IP protocols. Guarantees secure and reliable communication between all connected devices.
Proven For Virtual Networks
Seamless integration with VMware, helping you manage any virtual networks and perform safe system shutdown of both virtual and physical machines.
- 32bit RISC processor
- Compatible with 10/100 Mbps Ethernet and IP v4/6 networks
- Compatible with PowerShield³ and TeleNetGuard
- Web User Interface for Configuration, Management, and Administration.
- Seamlessly integrates with VMware’s Esxi and vCenter server
- LDAP and Active Directory user authentication
- SNMP v1, v2 and v3 with Standard IETF UPS MIB (RFC 1628) and Riello UPS Mib for PowerNetGuard and NMS connections
- SNMP v1 with RFC3433 for the management of environmental sensors
- HTTP and HTTPS for UPS (excluding MPW and MPX models) control via web browser
- SMTP for alarm notifications and UPS status updates via email
- Allows to easily integrate the UPS into the network
- WiFi ready, using a customized dongle can communicate via WiFi network
- Events log and data management
- Wake-on-LAN management for starting computers via TCP /IP network
- Other standards: DHCP, DNS, FTP, NTP , ICMP , IGMP
- Management of environmental sensors
- Configurable via SSH sessions and HTTP
- Firmware upgradeable via FTP and HTTP.
Brochures and data sheets
User's manual NetMan 204
Rev. M - For Netman with App. 3.xx
User's manual NetMan 204
Rev. B - For NetMan 204 with App. 1.xx